Property Owners—IrelandFor landlord's insurance within the UK click here.

If you own property, within Ireland, you wish to let, you will need to protect yourself against damage to your property as well as such things as loss of revenue through tenants not paying the rent.

Types Of Let Property We Can Cover:

  • Retail / Office / Shop / Restaurant / Café / Pub Units
  • Multi Unit Properties in flats with or without commercial let unit(s)
  • Single / Multi Unit Commercial Lettings
  • Vacant Property / Multi Unit / Commercial
  • All under one policy (if required)

Cover Can Include:

  • Accidental Damage on Buildings
  • Standard cover on Landlords’ Contents
  • Loss of Rent Receivable/Payable - included at 20% (higher limits available)
  • Fire Brigade Charges - €5,000
  • Trace & Access - €12,000
  • Glass - €12,000
  • Loss of Metered Water - €12,000
  • Replacement of Locks - €1200

  • Malicious Damage by Tenants
  • Damage caused by Emergency Services
  • Public/Property Owners’ Liability €6.5m incl. cover
  • for casual property repairs & maintenance
  • Employers’ Liability €13m (optional)
  • Interested Parties noted on request
  • Automatic Waiver of Subrogation
  • Automatic Non–Invalidation Clause

Unoccupied Properties:

  • Fire, Lightning, Aircraft and Explosion cover for all classes of unoccupied properties
  • Property Owners Liability cover at €6.5m

This Property Owners product has been arranged by Optis Insurances Limited and WR Berkley Insurance.

This document is a summary of the cover and benefits offered by the Optis Property Owners insurance policy. This document does not form part of your insurance contract and is strictly for informational purposes only. For full details of cover, exclusions and terms and conditions please refer to your schedule and policy wording.


Home Insurance | High Net Worth Home Insurance | Landlords Buy To Let Insurance
Mobile Phone Insurance | Student Possessions Insurance | Tenants Possessions |
Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance | Single Trip Travel Insurance | Holiday Insurance
Backpacker Travel Insurance | Gap Year Travel Insurance | Studying Abroad Insurance


Business Liability Insurance | Business Premises Insurance | Directors & Officers Insurance
Employers Liability Insurance | Home Worker Insurance | Professional Indemnity Insurance
Public Liability Insurance | Shop Insurance | Commercial Vehicle | Motor Fleet | Van Insurance

OTHER WEBSITES FROM UK & IRELAND INSURANCE Insurance for Landlords and owners of buy to let properties. Specialist Insurance for mobile phones. Specialist Insurance for students in the United Kingdom. Specialist Insurance for students in the Republic of Ireland. Online Travel Insurance from UK & Ireland Insurance. Insurance services for students, graduates, nurses & young professionals.